By Mark L - Crypto Broker - 03-10-2021
Cardano (ADA) is an open-sourced, decentralised blockchain platform with a proof-of-stake consensus. The Cardano network has a native crypto asset that allows the cryptocurrency trading community to stake ADA to help pool operators verify transactions.
In recent developments, the network is in collaboration with a music producer from England. The creator of the Cardano platform, Charles Hoskinson, has reportedly partnered with DJ Paul Oakenfold, an award-winning English music producer. The two announced the collaboration at the Cardano Summit 2021 and stated that Cardano plans to tokenize Oakenfold's electronic dance music (EDM) album.
According to Oakenfold, the album that will be tokenized is dubbed "Zombie Lobster." Reportedly, the tokens will include all aspects of the album; this means that even the cover art, the music, remixes, and sleeve notes will become non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Once the NFTs are completed, they will then be distributed with the rest of the "Starship Universe'' collection. The Starship Universe collection is said to release thousands of NFTs on the Cardano platform, with Alon Shulman, music entrepreneur, running the project. Users can purchase NFTs on the Cardano platform, in doing so, investors will need to buy Cardano ADA before buying an NFT.
The creator of Cardano spoke about how it has been a revelation to learn and educate himself on how he can support the music industry. According to Hoskinson, this knowledge will allow Cardano technology to connect to the creative industries since learning how blockchain platforms can benefit artists. Hoskinson further stated that he is excited to bring in the Starship Universe collection as soon as it is ready on the Cardano network and that he hopes to explore more creative projects.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards