David – Crypto Speculator
According to Central Bank of Brazil President Roberto Campos Neto, the digital real project, or Brazilian Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), could be introduced in 2024. Campos Neto also mentioned the advantages that the use of digital currencies could have when combined with established financial systems and decentralised financial institutions (defi).
One of the nations that has made considerable strides in the area of central bank digital currency (CBDC) over the past 12 months is Brazil. Even while there isn't an official release date for the digital real just yet, Roberto Campos Neto, the head of Brazil's central bank, has said that it might happen in 2024. Campos Neto said during an event on December 13th “‘In 2024, I would like to have a release. There are still many challenges to reach this schedule, but this is our vision, our goal.”
This, according to Campos Neto, is feasible if the digital real's test-trial run begins in 2023 and might end in the same year. He is aware of the numerous obstacles on the roadmap, though, which could cause the project's completion to be delayed.
Campos Neto also mentioned the fusion of traditional and decentralised finance-based structures with the digital real. The implementation of a model that incorporates digital real with Open Finance, a model that encourages the sharing of data, products, and services amongst regulated companies, is one of the challenges on which the bank is concentrating.
In this case, Brazilians would just only a single meg app to handle all their financial assets, including tokenized banking accounts, digital real estate, and cryptocurrency holdings. It's not the first time Campos Neto has brought up this idea. Campos Neto also mentioned a super app in November, which would integrate all the features of conventional and legacy financial products into a single center.
The programmable nature of digital real, according to Campos Neto, will enable its integration with fresh frameworks that might link Web3 ecosystems and payment systems like Pix. Regarding this, he stated: “It is very important for it to be programmable so that you can add new functionalities, in PIX, in theory, you can put a smart contract on top of it.”
Digital integration pushes the idea of cryptocurrency adoption as a global currency. And this can be seen in India, El Salvador, Brazil, and many other countries. Slowly but surely, everyone is trying to integrate themselves into the space, which every year attracts more and more attention.
If you were to invest in crypto, make sure to check out BCBitcoin – a trusted cryptobroker platform. Here you can buy and sell cryptocurrency and swap crypto. The platform has an outstanding customer support team that operates quickly, always making sure that customers and their crypto assets are safe.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards