Böerse Stuttgart Group to Offer BTC and ETH in 2019
By Luke Flowers – Bitcoin Enthusiast
The second largest stock exchange in Germany, Böerse Stuttgart Group, have publicised plans to start an end to end infrastructure for digital assets in partnership with SolarisBank by the first half of 2019. As the leading exchange for retail investors and trading in corporate bonds, it is ranked tenth overall in the European exchanges and may grow bigger when it can start to exchange bitcoin.
SolarisBank is a fintech company based in Berlin. It offers a completely digital banking service platform. Other businesses can link with them to offer financial services themselves. It was founded in March 2016 receiving a full banking license to other European economic areas to serve business associates in nearly all European countries. It has become fully compliant and offers a wide range of financial services specialising in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
Just like we have at BC Bitcoin, they will offer a long list of coins to buy cryptocurrency. They’ll offer established cryptocurrencies like buying Bitcoin or Ethereum with more coins to be added at their discretion. They are developing their own ICO platform and the tokens will be traded on their exchange.
Böerse Stuttgart can offer both fiat and cryptocurrencies. The CEO of Böerse Stuttgard, Alexander Höptner says “SolarisBank’s Blockchain Factory supports us in taking trading in cryptocurrencies and tokens to the next level and in setting new standards in transparency and reliability.” Working with SolarisBank it will be able to support Böerse Stuttgart to action their own financial products.
Once the platform for their ICO goes live, tokens will be available for trading in the secondary market which will offer options for Ethereum and Bitcoin investing. Regulated as a multilateral trading facility, it will be a self-regulated financial trading venue.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards