Blockchain Can Make ICT Supply Chains More Resilient
By Jamie - Cryptocurrency Specialist
Can a database commonly used for buying and selling Bitcoin help strengthen the IT Industry? A government study group believes Blockchain can be the solution.
The U.S. Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) formed a study group to see how the pandemic has affected the IT industry. It was discovered that the massive impact felt on every mode of transport negatively impacted supply chains. They also stated that the industry must diversify supply chains to keep them from just single sources, as companies tend to keep inventory in one location to keep business costs more efficient. Therefore, it is recommended to have supply chains in a variety of areas in case events like the COVID-19 pandemic were to transpire again.
The study groups suggestion for helping to restore these supply chains by allowing IT companies to engage in scenario planning for different types of events and “map out the alternatives” for an efficient restoration of the supply chain. And as a result, the study group state ICT companies can utilise platforms that provide real time analytics such as Blockchain, a digital platform that is well known for its uses when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. It is stated within the report that Blockchain technology is to be used for its “real time visibility into available logistics capacity” to make IT supply chains more resilient.
If you need help to sell Bitcoin or you’re interested in buying crypto, you can Buy and Sell cryptocurrency with BC Bitcoin. Register an account with BC Bitcoin today, the best website to buy Bitcoin in the UK.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards