Bittrex to Host the Raid XRD Token Initial Exchange Offering
By Jamie Green – Crypto Dealer
Bittrex International users will soon be able to purchase RAID Tokens (XRD) at a fixed cost through an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO), as detailed through their blog. The tokens will be directly purchased from the issuer through Bittrex’s platform, initially available to verified Bittrex International users.
IEOs are not a conventional method of raising funds and only a few projects have chosen to conduct one, however, Bittrex is not the first exchange to show interest in this concept. Binance introduced the Binance Launchpad at the end of last year which is a platform allowing users to sell crypto for new tokens at a fixed priced.
This process is very similar to an ICO but is conducted through the exchange as opposed to direct between consumers and issuer. Projects could be attracted to these launch platforms as the infrastructure is already in place along with awareness to investors. These projects will still need to convince potential investors to cash out crypto or exchange Bitcoin they may have for a token that is yet to function.
RAID will be using the Bittrex launch platform to attract investment to fund an international gaming data blockchain project for the development of new technologies, rewarding gamers for sharing data for the improvement of the industry. The funds raised through selling crypto will help towards marketing and new business development for gaming companies.
Bittrex have an active interest and commitment to increasing adoption of the blockchain industry and moving it forward. RAID is the first project that is offering an IEO through the Bittrex platform for the innovation of the gaming industry. This collaboration between exchange and project will help alleviated investors concerns as Bittrex International is regulated in Malta and projects looking to utilise the launch platform will be subject to its regulation.
You can navigate over to our platform to sell Bitcoin UK and cash out crypto for cash so have a look deeper!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards