Bitfinex Integrates Blockstream’s Liquid
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Dealer
The digital asset settlement network known as the Liquid Network rounds up and connects cryptocurrency institutions and exchanges from all over the world, permitting quick private Bitcoin transactions around the network. An institution seeking to make a large Bitcoin purchase could utilise the platform to conceal their transaction.
The purpose of the Liquid Network was to have the demands of digital asset traders addressed, which in turn would provide confidential, secure and above all, fast Bitcoin transfers across various networks. During high demand for buying Bitcoin, exchanges will occasionally source liquidity externally.
Here are some of the benefits that network participants can look forward to:
Quicker Trading: Thanks to reduced settlement times, traders can react to trading opportunities, potentially to sell or buy XRP a lot faster whilst sending between exchanges.
Enhanced Confidentiality: By default, every transaction on the Liquid Network is private, not only concealing the amounts, but also the type of assets from external sources to avoid front-running chances.
Stronger exchange spreads: USDT and Bitcoin can be circulated quickly by traders during exchanges so they can take advantage of the price differences, which would then decrease interexchange spreads across renowned trading pairs. This will provide a more universal price when buying crypto.
Paolo Ardoino, CTO of Bitfinex said the following:
“It reduces the integration burden for an exchange like ourselves, and traders can manage all their assets from a single wallet application”. Setting up account on various exchange to buy cryptocurrency is a key feature for traders to adopt this network.
Don’t forget to use our platform if you're seeking to buy Bitcoin UK from your trusted Bitcoin Broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards