Bitcoin went up by 150%. Is it almost back again?
By Luke Flowers – Cryptocurrency Speculator
The past few weeks have been quite slow for the cryptocurrency markets. After landing on $10,500 in June, Bitcoin has now arrived at a short-term downtrend.
Some say that this change in the price is a precursor to a much steeper correction, a key indicator is to be printed as a bullish sign. This sign is essential because this indicator has been accurately predicting corrections in recent months.
Furthermore, traders who buy and sell cryptocurrency point out that an essential indicator on Bitcoin’s chart is about to register a bullish signal. This indicator is the Stochastic RSI, which is described by Investopedia in simple terms as a famous indicator that generates overbought and oversold signs.
According to this indicator, Bitcoin has recently crossed its oversold levels. The world saw a similar trend in March when Bitcoin hit $3,700, right after that the BTC went up by 150% and landed on $10,500. The Bitcoin traders consider the Stochastic indicator on Bitcoin to be bullish at the time of writing.
In addition, the analysts predict a forthcoming bullish crossover in Stochastic RSI. They have identified some factors pointing out that Bitcoin will rally higher. According to a Bloomberg analyst, the price decline in 2018 and the price recovery in 2019 signals that Bitcoins value will be a lot closer to $12,000. Apart from this, the decreasing volatility, adoption of Bitcoin by companies and decrease in money printing by central banks, can all add up in appreciating BTC’s value strongly. In a nutshell, the future of Bitcoin seems good. And the investors should expect further growth, which is all good news for those who buy Bitcoin and sell Bitcoin as further gains can be made.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards