By Jamie G - Crypto expert - 04-09-2021
Bitcoin (BTC) has been sweeping the nation in Russia as many residents have started investing in cryptocurrency in recent years. Hitting the news lately is a new survey that's been released regarding Russian's investment preference. The survey asked Russian Investors whether they preferred Bitcoin investing or Gold.
According to the research created by the Russian Association of Currency Brokers (AFD), the data reports that most investors have chosen Bitcoin over the popular commodity. The poll that was conducted involved a total of 502 Russian investors. The results have shown that almost 77% of those who have participated have stated that Bitcoin trading is the most forward-thinking compared to other investments.
The statistics reveal a significant attention difference between the assets, with Gold and FX only attracting 8.8% and 14%. Surprisingly, only 23% have never invested in a digital currency before. The 77% that was for Bitcoin have said they would invest again in the near future, whereas only 7.6% were against the idea of crypto, the remainder were neither or.
The findings have proved that investors view cryptocurrency and other digital financial assets as valid investments, as stated by AFD CEO Evgeny Masharov. The CEO further stated that the evidence shows that investors do not see cryptocurrency as a "hype," as some people may believe. Reportedly, the results will be sent to the Bank of Russia as well as the State Duma Committee on Financial Markets.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards