Bitcoin (BTC) Price and Miners may respond negatively to the Pandemic Situation as well as its scheduled halving
By Ollie Hurst – Cryptocurrency Expert
Bitcoin’s mining reward halving is about to occur soon, encouraging analysts and experts to become even more engaged in the market. Those who Buy and Sell cryptocurrency often use its historic performance as an indicator, while others are skeptical to the networks’ future due to the ongoing pandemic situation as well as the halving protocol. These factors have led some to believe that considerable competition will start taking place amongst miners with damaging effects on the price of Bitcoin (BTC).
Bitcoin’s reward halving is taking place in May. Provided that this is cutting the mining price in half, those investing in cryptocurrency believe that this will have result in a price increase and generally a positive impact on its value.
In contrast to this, others in the cryptocurrency community, via a Twitter thread, have taken a different stance. They state that the price range could decline between $2000-$2200 from May to June. This massive decrease is expected due to the new mining protocol that some suggest will lead to those that are central to the network mining wanting to have an ‘absolute monopoly’ of the market.
Since Bitcoin has existed in circulation, halving has proved to be a pivotal moment for the space. However, history can never be taken as a reliable and definitive reference point for cryptocurrency prices in the future. CSO at CoinShares, Meltem Demirors, and many others like him continue to highlight that halving might not impact the price of BTC much, largely because major Bitcoin trading takes place by Bitcoin derivatives.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards