Bitcoin and Altcoins Could Face Uncertainty
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Specialist
Just recently, Bitcoin attempted to break higher than the $10,800 resistance level but the bulls just couldn't gain any momentum and resulted in a bearish reaction that hit below $10,500. With a 4% decline experienced today, there are worries more will sell Bitcoin and the biggest crypto in the world could face further losses, even going below $10,000.
Besides that, major altcoins including XRP, Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS and Litecoin recently traded below a couple of key supports. ETH/USD traded below the USD 220 support and XRP/USD broke USD 0.32 support. More could sell XRP and Ethereum if they trade below lower levels of resistance.
Price of Bitcoin
After it failed to surpass the USD 10,800 hurdle, there was a fresh bearish reaction in the Bitcoin price. BTC/USD broke the support levels of USD 10,500 and USD 10,500 to get into a short-term bearish zone.
Following Bitcoin, Ethereum price declined more than 4%. ETH/USD had broken the key USD 220 support and had also traded below the USD 215 support. As of now, the price is reaching USD 210 support level, which if it drops further, could see more holders sell Ethereum through uncertainty.
Ripple, EOS, and Bitcoin Cash Price
The Bitcoin cash price traded beneath the USD 315 level and is now predicted to clear the USD 300 support. Don’t forget you can sell Bitcoin Cash over on our platform!
EOS has also experienced losses down more than 5% of its recent gains. There's a clear break under the $4.15 level, which would put the price at even more losses under the $4 support level.
The XRP price failed to break the $0.332 support level and fell below the key $0.32 support level. This could suggest more users may sell XRP and just cash out crypto during the volatility.
Make sure you don’t miss any of the latest articles over on our platform. You can also sell Bitcoin UK through us to exchange Bitcoin to GBP!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards