Basketball Billionaires with NBA Blockchain are using Case Committee
Cryptocurrency expert - Ollie
Mark Cuban and Vivek Ranadive highlight the list of owners investigating the usage of blockchain cases for the NBA.
Blockchain software could quickly become an integrated component of the world's biggest basketball league.
As per a report from Sportico yesterday, a consortium of a few of the richest and most influential National Basketball Association owners and players are establishing a committee to study the use of blockchain cases for the NBA.
The Blockchain Advisory Subcommittee is made up of Mark Cuban, Joe Tsai, Ted Leonsis, Steve Pagliuca, Vivek Ranadive and Ryan Sweeney. As per Sportico, the objective of the subcommittee is to " explore ways to integrate blockchain across the league’s business."
Two examples of usage include ticketing and collectibles. Blockchain-based ticketing has made considerable progress and now boasts an active user base. Mark Cuban has been particularly outspoken in his enthusiasm for the use of blockchain to help the team harvest revenues from second-hand trading and ticket scalping.
Blockchain-based collectibles have also discovered a snug market match for the NBA highlights and stat-obsessed fans. Blockchain's NBA Topshot Tradable Spotlight asset has risen in revenue by over a quarter billion. Also, the firm now has several NBA players as investors.
Even so, Cuban stated in Sportico that the committee was not created as a reaction to the explosion of success of NBA Topshot, and instead focuses on wider implementations of blockchain technology.
In actual fact, it’s reported that his decision to trade Dogecoin for Mavericks tickets and merchandise looks to have been a great achievement. Crypto fans may remember the owner of the Kings of Sacramento, Vivek Ranadive. Ever since they had purchased the team in 2013, he had come up with a series of tech-centric and radical concepts, this includes a 4-on-5 defensive game that comes with an app that allows viewers to decide on the next game. When it refers to cryptocurrency, he was also among the first to acknowledge the ability to buy crypto tickets and set up a mining facility in the Kings Arena.
If you are looking to trade crypto but searching for a good crypto broker, you can safely buy and sell cryptocurrency with BC Bitcoin, once you have registered you can then make your Bitcoin investments or even buy Ethereum and other popular cryptocurrencies.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards