CJ - Cryptocurrency Specialist
Just two days after the blockchain was listed on tier-one exchanges on October 19, the blockchain analytics company Nansen tweeted on October 21 that more over $4 million had been transferred from Ethereum (ETH) to Aptos (APT).
Aptos implemented the LayerZero protocol to their chain to make scalable Decentralized Applications (DApps) available. This protocol serves as the foundation for connecting APT to other blockchains.
Nansen's further study showed that USD Coin (USDC) was the most active transaction type on the Ethereum bridge. At the time of publication, USDC represented little over $3.4 million, or around 83% of the total. Additionally, Wrapped Ethereum (WETH), which uses smart contracts, spanned $282,000 and Tether (USDT) registered $404,000.
Despite this, APT has yet to leave the "pump and dump" phase that was set in motion when its airdrop was distributed. In fact, according to CoinMarketCap, a service that tracks the cryptocurrency market, APT has lost 27.83% of its 24-hour trading volume.
APT is now trading at $7.04 as of this writing.
One would have assumed that APT would thrive in on-chain development and activities given the interface with several chains. Unfortunately, this is not the case, as statistics from Santiment show that the exact reverse is true. According to the statistics above, APT's development has drastically decreased from 8.55 to 0.61. This might support the current market discussion that things aren't quite living up to expectations yet.
If you are looking for the cheapest coin site to buy Aptos (APT) or any other cryptocurrency, visit a trusted cryptocurrency broker – BCBitcoin. Here you can buy and sell cryptocurrency from a selection of more than 180 cryptocurrencies. It also provides crypto asset management and customer support which is available 7 days of the week.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards