As Central Banks Speed up Money Printing, Morgan Stanley Strategist recommends Bitcoin
Jamie Green – Crypto Expert
The chief economist and head of emerging markets at Morgan Stanley Investment Management has proposed Bitcoin trading as an alternate investment to stocks in the wake of central banks' massive money printing practices. He believes that while stores fail, alternative assets such as gold and cryptocurrencies, might keep doing well.
In an interview with CNN on Tuesday, Head of Emerging Markets and Chief Global Strategist at Morgan Stanley Investment Management Ruchir Sharma addressed stocks, gold, and even buying and selling Bitcoin. Morgan Stanley was followed in 1996 by an Indian businessman and fund manager. Sharma started by stating that the rising interest rates would affect tech stocks and risk assets. Despite the Federal Reserve's signals, the economist predicts that interest rates will continue to increase "faster than we thought, perhaps as early as next year." He clarified that we have seen "quite strong asset values even when the economy is impoverished." He hopes to see the reverse next year, as the economy recovers, and the pandemic of COVID-19 is behind us.
He noted, however, that stocks will suffer "only because of the tremendous support they've gotten from liquidity and interest rates, and next year that support will go away."
Sharma isn't the only one who thinks that central banks' huge printing will fuel gold and Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin.com posted previously that Mike Novogratz, CEO of Galaxy Digital, shares the same thought. Besides, Nigel Green, Devere Group CEO, expects Bitcoin to bust out this year and Raoul Pal claims that Bitcoin is beating gold on every metric.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards