By Tyler - Crypto Broker - 04-11-2021
Cross-chain Decentralised Finance (DeFi) marketplace, Ariadne, has revealed that the project had raised $835,000 in a funding round. The multichain aggregator had joined a fundraising event with companies such as LedgerPrime, Rarestone Capital, Impossible Finance, Incuba Alpha, D1 Ventures, Exnetwork, Supernova, Parsiq, to name a few of the many other investors that participated. Many angel investors jumped on board alongside the businesses that took part in the funding round. Some angel investors that took part were Darren Lau, Santiago Santos, Nick Chong, Fabien Marino, and Sandeep Nailwal; these were only a few names to mention out of the many investors listed.
The Ariadne Project is designed to help lower transaction fees for users to enter and exit farms across many blockchain networks. The project minimizes chain usage costs and helps exchanges, swaps, and bridges. The project has a native crypto market investment, ARDN, which is used in Ariadne's liquidity initiatives to help further reduce costs of transactions across blockchain platforms. Investors can buy crypto token ARDN at the popular cryptocurrency exchange platform, PancakeSwap (CAKE).
Ariadne's current mission is to solve one of the main problems that rarely gets addressed in the DeFi industry. The problem the industry is facing is dealing with excessive fees and the struggle to move around on cross-chain DeFi platforms. The issues also involve assisting in minimising high swapping and bridging fees; this includes all EVM and non-EVM chains. Resolving the costs on both chains helps save both casual and DeFi power user’s time.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards