By Lewis - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast - 03-11-2021
Blockchain Infrastructure platform, Ankr, and Decentralised Finance (DeFi) platform Portal have joined forces in strategic collaboration. According to Ankr, they are the only platform that brings together node infrastructure, DeFi, and staking to make investing in cryptocurrency and DeFi assets easy and developing initiatives simple. The platform has a native crypto market investment, Ankr, that is popular amongst crypto traders. On the other hand, Portal is a real cross-chain decentralised cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to make quick, secure, and private atomic swaps by buying Bitcoin (BTC) and swapping it with its fellow altcoins.
The two DeFi companies are excited to announce the partnership that has been a long time coming. Ankr and Portal both have similar views and goals, such as connecting users, businesses, and developers to a censorship-resistant trading and communication network. Because of the perfect match-up, it was just a matter of time for them to work together to accomplish the same goals. Ankr will be building a new facilitation node on the Portal DEX, which will provide continuous liquidity for atomic swaps between ANKR, Bitcoin, and other altcoins. The two companies hope to improve the industry and further improve DeFi adoption globally.
The CEO of Ankr, who also co-founds the Bounce (AUCTION) token, Chandler Song, has made personal investments in Portal. Joining Song in the investment round will be COO Ryan Fang and former head of Goldman Sachs Gaurav Budrani. The funding round for $8.5 million to raise for Portal had seen major investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Arrington XRP Capital, and OKEx amongst many others.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards