Altcoins Bounce to Fresh Peaks When the Bitcoin Price Trades Sideways Around $50K
Cryptocurrency Enthusiast- Kenny
Bitcoin fails to maintain the $50,000 mark, while optimistic updates allow many Altcoins to hit fresh all-time highs.
The Cryptocurrency market regained some of the declines from the last few days on Feb. 25 when Bitcoin (BTC) briefly moved to $50,000 and several Altcoins saw double-digit price increases. Data reveals that Bitcoin jumped off a low of $45,200 late on Feb. 24 before raising the Bitcoin sell price by 15% to $52,000 at the morning trading session.
While the turnaround in the Cryptocurrency market is a beautiful surprise for bullish investors, the price to buy Bitcoin still has a resistance of more than $50,000, and this figure has yet to be verified as support. Economic experts have also started to have concerns about increasing Treasury rates, which are typically a symbol of weakness for the economy and can have a huge effect on multiple markets.
The $100,000 Bitcoin Catalysts
Now that Bitcoin has reached a minor remedial period, investors are questioning whether the Cryptocurrency will be able to reach $100,000 by the end of 2021.
Giles Coghlan, chief Cryptocurrency analyst at HYCM, says the answers to these questions "depends on the person," with Crypto trading supporters feeling "very optimistic" that 2021 "will be the year Bitcoin comes to light," although traditionalists remain pessimistic about the "dangerous, volatile sector."
Coghlan sees the energy behind recent gains fuelled by "general public hysteria" after pro-Crypto tweets by Elon Musk and Mark Cuban, but now the excitement "seems to be fading" as Bitcoin fails to carry $50,000.
Owing to the unpredictable nature of buying Bitcoin, it is "too early to say if this will be the current baseline level of assistance."
Coghlan said the following words:
"I wouldn't be disappointed if the price steadily fell down to $40,000 USD in the coming weeks that seems to be a more reasonable amount of funding. A decline below this is also possible depending on how Bitcoin behaved over the course of 2020.”
The analyst considers the adoption and support of Bitcoin by "big institutional funds and regulators" as the next main catalyst of new high values, which will also bring an end to the dominance of the Crypto industry by merchants and could contribute to a "less unpredictable" market as a result
Announcements and Protocol Updates Are Boosting Altcoin Values
Several large and mid-cap Altcoins witnessed their values burst out on Thursday as recent revelations and new functionalities drove trading volumes up.
Cardano's ADA is the greatest coin in the top 10, currently up 10.4% and priced at $1.15, while Fantom (FTM) appears to profit from its latest cross-chain convergence with Ethereum and is up 31.79% to a price of $0.7755.
Such prominent players include Enjin Coin (ENJ), which is actually up 34% and trading at $0.6221. Polygon's MATIC also rose by 27.74% and traded at $0.2023.
The total market capitalization of Cryptocurrencies currently stands at $1,533 trillion, and Bitcoin's domination figure is 61.3%.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards