Ed D - Crypto Investor 08-07-2022
After battling to restore their momentum following previous losses as a result of the crisis between Russia and Ukraine, Bitcoin investments and other cryptocurrencies experienced an upward trend.
After US President Joe Biden issued punitive penalties on Russia, crypto traders appeared to shrug off the impact of the Russia-Ukraine crisis. This action was taken in retaliation for Russia's actions towards Ukraine. Bitcoin has gained 10.88 percent in the previous 24 hours as of this writing. Ethereum, which is worth $2,624.82 and has gained 12.35 percent in the previous 24 hours, has also turned positive.
DogeCoin and Shiba Inu, two popular meme currencies, are also in the green, with positive trends of 10.19 percent and 9.96 percent, respectively, in the previous 24 hours.
Bitcoin suffered a plunge early this week, losing more than 8% of its value to $34, 702.18. This was the cryptocurrency's lowest point in a month.
Price fluctuations of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest of crypto market has grown more connected with movements in other risk assets such as equities as more traders and short-term investors enter the market. Since Bitcoin's close to $69,000 last year, cryptos have been under pressure. Bitcoin has since plunged to over 50% of its previous value.
In another Bitcoin review, the price drop might be linked to crypto miners in Kazakhstan opting to migrate due to power shortages and price increases. The miners have successfully relocated 30% of their equipment and are expected to set up camp in El Salvador, Dubai, Iceland, and other cold-climate locations.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards