A Wide $15 Billion Market Dump Has Bitcoin Hovering Over the Four-Figure Mark
By Jamie Green – Crypto Dealer
The crypto markets have recently experienced a wide dump of around $15 billion that dropped Bitcoin to hover above the four-figure mark after dipping below.
The conditions have been choppy for a while and many have been buying Bitcoin at this lower level. Can the price hold?
Since the past weekend, Bitcoin has been slowly crossing the $10k mark. A golden cross that is seen on the hourly time frame with 50 and 200 moving averages showing this trend growing. However, the opposing cross from the other side on the four-hour chart triumphed which resulted in a downturn. In just a couple of hours during Asian trading times this morning, Bitcoin slumped from $10,800 to $10,100 suggesting more incentive to sell Bitcoin.
This move has taken almost 7% from the overall price and right now, Bitcoin is toiling around the four-figure territory as of writing. BTC can dip right back under $10,000 now it has dropped passed some key levels of resistance, but there have been a lot of buyers that are wondering whether to buy Bitcoin at this level.
This could suggest that Bitcoin is oversold, and the price could be consolidating around the $10,000 mark before its next move. When the price consolidates, it is not always easy to tell if buying or selling Bitcoin will prevail.
Though Bitcoin has fallen below $10,000 recently, it has still not dropped below $9150, the lowest dip since the rally begun. We could potentially see Bitcoin test this level of support again or new interest at this price causing a rally.
Don’t forget to head over to our platform if you’re seeking to buy Bitcoin UK through your Trusted Bitcoin broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards