CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
Bitcoin is considered an "inevitable" and required means of payment by La Molina's local authority.
Peru's La Molina mayor has launched a training program to promote the usage of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For the "MoliCoin" effort, some 10 restaurants have already joined up, and it's probable that more local businesses will do the same shortly.
A crucial objective, in the opinion of Mayor Lvaro Paz de la Barra, is to bring digital assets closer to society. "We firmly believe in this new method of paying for goods and services around the globe." In a statement, he stated, "As a municipal administration, we will continue to support innovation because La Molina and Peru deserve to be a Latin American innovation hub.”
The MoliCoin program aims to give "answers on how restaurants and businesses may accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as well as the proper selection and usage of wallets and different pieces of advice on the peculiarities of Blockchain technology," according to its website.
The capital district's residents and businesses are being advised by the mayor's office to become familiar with "the usage of Lightning Network (LN)-connected wallets, which reduces use costs and boosts efficiency)." The plan is an attempt by La Molina's administration to reduce tax evasion. The mayor stated that while "digital currency does not create corruption," "physical cash fosters corruption," in an interview with local network "Willax Television." He continued by saying that using digital wallets to pay taxes in Bitcoin will lessen tax evasion.
"A Powerful Strategy" Is Cryptocurrencies
By the end of the year, Paz de la Barra expects 500 commercial enterprises in La Molina to have joined the initiative. Currently, ten businesses accept cryptocurrency as payment for products and services.
"We are a creative municipal government, and we view cryptocurrency investment as a strong tool," said the Mayor's Manager of Economic Development and Private Investment. Reátegui, Jorge He stated that "the acceptance of cryptocurrencies as a method of payment will be inevitable," and vowed to continue pushing decentralized technology, a policy to which the entire government team is dedicated.
Why Should You Be Concerned
Other cities, like as Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, may soon accept Bitcoin cash buy for tax payments.
The mayor of La Molina has joined the efforts of other mayors around Latin and North America to embrace cryptocurrency use. Francis Suárez and Eric Adams, the current mayors of Miami and New York, are both seeking to encourage the usage of cryptocurrency in respective cities and beyond.
If you are looking for a place to buy cheap crypto currency, either to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, please visit a trusted BTC broker – BC Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards