By Lewis - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast - 12-31-21
The Polker platform shows humanitarian acts by helping the OI Pejeta Conservancy as it continues to execute its earning while playing structure. One of the main reasons that the cryptocurrency was such a hit is the capacity to earn profit from NFTs and other things that relate to trusted bitcoin. The digital tokens that once had no real monetary value model have now become convertible to cash. Many participants of the platform were motivated not just to earn money for their personal interest but also to share their profit among charitable institutions as they trade Bitcoin (BTC).
The blockchain-based poker game, Polker, where players play to earn has marvellously spearheaded the building of a community wherein players can purchase, trade, sell and even earn non-fungible tokens (NFTs). After discovering that they could potentially develop their network further, the developers recently partnered with East Africa’s largest black rhino sanctuary, The Ol Pejeta Conservancy. The sanctuary was the first charity the developers worked with.
The way Polker changed thecryptocurrency trading platform industry is that it makes use of the poker card game as a way to establish a community where trading NFTs will give a portion of its earnings toward a charity. In this case, the OI Pejeta Conservancy was chosen as the recipient of the humanitarian advocacy. This is plausible by promoting the organisation in order to encourage members of the platform to give back any amount that they can offer for the benefit of the chosen institution. Thus, a simple game with a great reputation of earning money can be a means to uplift a community through any trusted Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards