4 Factors why Bitcoin Could Reach a $1-5 Trillion Market Cap in 10 Years
By Max Steadman - Cryptocurrency Speculator
New York-based investment business, ARK Invest Management says that Bitcoin (BTC) is "the most compulsory monetary commodity ever since the use of gold" that will hit a market capitalization of USD 1 – 5 t in the coming five to ten years. This, according to ARK, is currently centered around Decentralized Finance (DeFi) developments that mostly explore the Ethereum network and its application capabilities.
A recent study from the firm reached the optimistic Bitcoin forecast, where ARK and Coin Metrics, another cryptocurrency trading research platform, analyzed BTC as an emerging financial commodity with its prosperous financial opportunities. According to the research, the market capitalization of Bitcoin has plenty of space to rise from its current value of just over $200 billion today. They highlight four potential contributors that may determine its future:
If both of these projections are valid, ARK sees Bitcoin raising its capitalization on the market in the next ten years, possibly hitting US $3 trillion by 2025. while BTC is said to have the ability to rise sharply, Bitcoin appears to be the only asset to have reliably low correlations with mainstream commodity classes and gives traditional investors huge diversification advantages.
However, the study also outlined many risk factors for businesses and individuals pursuing exposure to bitcoin. Among others, the ownership and storage of Bitcoin, legislative ambiguity and expanded regulation by financial institutions who might aim to restrict the free flow of assets across the network are the main threats facing cryptocurrencies.
BC Bitcoin aim to make the process to Buy and Sell cryptocurrency super transparent for beginners. Register with our platform today to buy altcoins and to buy Bitcoin with the best current market rates. Get in touch to buy cryptocurrency in the UK today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards