13 New Financial Institutions Have Signed Up for the RippleNet
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Professional
13 new financial institutions have officially signed up to the RippleNet as published on Ripples insights page. The companies include Euro Exim Bank, SendFriend, JNFX, FTCS, Ahli Bank of Kuwait, Transpaygo, BFC Bahrain, ConnectPay, GMT, WorldCom Finance, Olympia Trust Company, Pontual/USEND and Rendimento.
Ripple has already been operating in over 40 countries across 6 continents. Joining up with Ripple and their technology has many benefits to new customers. Improvements to both xCurrent and xRapid have resulted in tests concluding in record time. It is hoped it will help bring the next generation of customers faster and cheaper payments.
As more buy and sell cryptocurrency, it seems to be growing as a revolution for payments. The CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse commented, “In 2018, nearly 100 financial institutions joined RippleNet. And we’re now signing two, sometimes three new customers per week.” There was an increase of 350% in 2018 with customers sending live payments. More customers are buying crypto particularly for cross-border payments and it’s likely to rise for 2019.
Ripple has become the leading enterprise for payments in blockchain solutions, to buy XRP now could be great to prepare for the future of transactions. It gives opportunities for new payment channels and processes to source liquidity, bringing benefits to the customers.
If you would like to buy XRP then click here to take you to our website to get your XRP. We have access to a wide range of cryptocurrencies and are always happy to help.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards